The Best Sunday Ever.

One day it was after church and we were heading home,than I asked mom what we were going to do.She said:"swimming".I said where?She said at Mrs.Heid's.When we got there I jumped right into the humongus pool.When I was under water I did a hand stand.When I came back up,I asked dad if he could see my small feet.He said yes.About 10 minutes later Mom said to get out and dry up.When we were done,we got our food and found a seat.Me and Ella found a little table.When we were done eating me and Ella walked around.When it was time to go home,Mom said to go get into the car.I asked her if we could go again .She said yes.                                                      THE END

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Friend Max

The Chipmunk

The Finches Outside My Window